My Career path
Being a professional trained to carry out a set of activities for the prevention, care, diagnosis and treatment of oral pathologies and alterations was my dream when I finished my pre-university studies and that enthusiasm was further strengthened once I finished my university studies in the year nineteen ninety-five.
I define myself as a person who values fidelity to the trust of his patients, compassionate, prudent, with strength and temperance, intellectual honesty and concerned about increasing my professional skills and knowledge. I like to treat my patients with empathy and earn their respect, which is why I feel a lot of responsibility.
Obviously, as in most health professions, obtaining global satisfaction from patients is difficult to achieve individually. And that is why I consider myself proud to be part of Clínica Curull for more than 20 years, where each one gives the patient the best of himself, and where all the necessary resources and the latest technology are provided to carry out our main mission.
Collegiate number 2821 COEC (Official College of Dentistry and Estomatòlegs of Catalonia)
Specialist in Periodontics, Teeth Whitening, Halitosis and Apnea / Snoring.
- Degree in Dentistry (University of Barcelona).
- Diploma in Periodontics (Cambra Clinic, Barcelona).
- Ongoing training in teeth whitening and sleep disorders.
- Title of expert in endodontics from the International University of Catalonia
- Minimal Intervention Dentistry Course (MIT dental)
- Member of the Spanish Society of Periodontology (SEPA).
- Vice-president of the Board of the Tarragona College of Dentists and Stomatologists.
- Communications in National Congresses.
- Publications in national magazines.
APNEA AND SNORING