Specialist in Integrated Dentistry and Invisible-Invisalign Orthodontics.
Platinum Elite Provider.
I decided to study dentistry because as a child I had to go to the dentist many times. I was fascinated by the number of gadgets and drawers full of things that were in a dental cabinet. When the time came to choose my professional career, I had no doubts and chose to study dentistry. I studied Dentistry at the University of Barcelona and, once I finished my degree, I did a postgraduate degree in Integrated Dentistry which for three years put me in contact with all specialities (periodontics, orthodontics, implantology, prosthetics, endodontics and surgery).
Over the years, my career has focused on Plastic Orthodontics and multidisciplinary rehabilitations (those in which the patient needs the sum of many specialities). To this day I am still linked to university life as an associate professor because one of the things I like the most about my profession is the constant learning and evolution of the techniques we used to treat our patients.
Collegiate No. 4033 COEC (Official College of Dentistry and Estomatòlegs of Catalonia)
Specialist in Integrated Dentistry and Invisible-Invisalign Orthodontics Platinum Elite Provider.
- Degree in Dentistry (University of Barcelona).
- Diploma of Advanced Studies (University of Barcelona).
- Master’s Degree in Integrated Adult Dentistry (University of Barcelona).
- Clinical stay at the Department of Advanced Periodontics (University of Southern California, Los Angeles USA).
- Associate Professor of Integrated Adult Dentistry (Faculty of Dentistry. University of Barcelona).
- Associate professor of the Master’s Degree in Integrated Adult Dentistry (Faculty of Dentistry. University of Barcelona).
- SEPA Award for the best clinical oral communication (Bilbao, 2008).
- Co-author of two published books:
- “Periodontics, periodontal surgery and implantology”. Editorial Ergon 2011 Madrid. Echevarría García JJ, Echevarría Manau A, Santamaría Moreno M.
- «Manual of implantology». Editorial Ergon 201o Madrid. Echevarría García JJ, Echevarría Manau A, Santamaría Moreno M.
- Author of different scientific articles related to periodontology and implantology.
- Speaker at numerous national and international courses and conferences.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Periodontology (SEPA).
- Member of the Spanish Society of Stomatological and Aesthetic Prosthesis (SEPES).
- Certificate in “Digital Smile Design and Interdisciplinary Communication in Aesthetic Dentistry (DSD I Prep and DSD II) Dr. Christian Coachman.
- Certified Invisalign Provider since 2007 (more than 500 cases resolved)
- Active member of the SOCIEDAD ESPAÑOLA DE ALINEADORES
- Invisalign European Advisory Board
- Member of the IBIDEL Scientific Research group (Bellvitge University Hospital)