Since I graduated in Dentistry in 1992, it was clear to me that I wanted to have my own clinic in the city of Tarragona. I founded it in 1995 as a centre specialized in gum diseases and today it has become the reference centre for dental treatments in the province of Tarragona. I take pride in leading one of the most knowledgeable and passionate teams in the profession whose goal is to improve the lives of our patients.
Collegiate number 2236 COEC (Official College of Dentistry and Estomatology of Catalonia)
Medical director. Specialist in implantology, periodontology and dental aesthetics.
- Degree in Dentistry (University of Barcelona).
- Master in Periodontics (University of Barcelona).
- Diploma in Implantology (University of Gothenburg and Aparicio Clinic).
- She has been a visiting professor of the Master’s in Periodontology at the University of Barcelona and the International University of Catalonia.
- She has been a professor of the “Diploma in Implant Dentistry” and the “Diploma in Clinical Periodontology” of Clínica Aparicio.
- She has been Coordinator in Catalonia of the Continuing Training Courses for Dentists and Hygienists of the Spanish Society of Periodontology (SEPA).
- She has been a member of the Board of Directors of the Spanish Society of Periodontology (SEPA).
- She has been a member, Vice President and President of the Board of the College of Odontologists and Stomatologists of Tarragona.
- Communications in national and international congresses.
- Publications in national and international magazines.
- Speaker at conferences and symposia on dentistry and on management in the dental clinic.
- President of the National Congress of the Spanish Periodontology Society (SEPA) in Tarragona (November 2003).
- Award for Best Entrepreneur of the Year 2011 by the Association of Business Women and Entrepreneurs of the Tarragona Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Periodontology. Specialist Regular Partner.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Stomatological and Aesthetic Prosthesis (SEPES).
- First Member in the province of Tarragona of the American Academic of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD).
- First Member in the province of Tarragona of the International College of Dentistry (ICD)
- Delegate of the Spanish Society of Periodontology (SEPA) in the province of Tarragona.
- Certified in “Digital Smile Design and Interdisciplinary Communication in Aesthetic Dentistry” (DSD I Prep and DSD II) Dr. Christian Coachman.