Integrated dentistry specialist
I studied nursing and worked in the hospital while doing my training in Dentistry. A profession that I am more passionate about every day, and that allows me to work both in the general health aspect and in improving the function and aesthetics of our patients. Thanks to research, I have complimented both professions through clinical studies in collaboration with hospital centres.
Collegiate number 7284 COEC (Official College of Dentistry and Estomatòlegs of Catalonia)
Integrated dentistry specialist.
- Diploma in Nursing (University School of Nursing at the Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau)
- Degree in Dentistry (University of Barcelona)
- Clinical residency in surgical techniques applied to the oral cavity (International University of Catalonia)
- Certificate “Good Clinical Practice” by INC Research
- Associate Professor of the Integrated Clinic of the Degree in Dentistry (International University of Catalonia)
- Collaboration with the subject “Proves Analítiques in Odontología Clínica” of the Degree in Dentistry (University of Barcelona)
- Presentation of Communications and Clinical and Research Posters in national conferences (SEPA, SEMO, SEPAR, FDM, X Trobada de Professorat de Ciències de la Salut of the UB)
- Collaboration in clinical studies with the Pneumology Service of the Hospital de Sant Pau.