Specialist in Paediatric Dentistry and Conservation Dentistry
What I like most about my job is being able to treat and help patients as if they were family members. I always want and will want to continue learning, reading and training to be better every day and thus be able to offer better solutions to the new challenges that arise in my work. I feel a lot of responsibility and a lot of respect for all the patients and therefore the most important thing for me is that they are completely satisfied and happy with the treatment and treatment received.
Collegiate number 6691 COEC (Official College of Dentistry and Estomatòlegs of Catalunya)
Specialist in Pediatric Dentistry and Conservation Dentistry.
- Degree in Dentistry (University of Barcelona).
- Postgraduate in Dental Aesthetics (University of Barcelona).
- Postgraduate in Endodontics (Catalan Society of Dentistry and Stomatology).
- XVIII Intensive Course in Endodontics for the general clinician (International University of Catalonia).
- Digital Smile Design Course (Berbís Estela Clinic).
- Composite Hands-on (Dr. Paulo Kano).
- Minimal intervention dentistry course (MIT dental).
- Ongoing training in endodontics, restorative dentistry and minimally invasive dentistry.
- Diploma in Pediatric Dentistry (International University of Catalonia).
- Modular course in Pediatric Dentistry (MIT dental).